I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Savs! Please do check out her blog by clicking here. Also, be sure to check out this excellent post about Diwali written by none other than Savs herself!
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma.
The Rules (let’s get this part out of the way first)
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2.Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
3. Mention Okoto Enigma, , the creator of the award.
4. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
5. Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
6. Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
7. Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
8. Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
9. Share the link to your best post.
3 Things About Me (that you probably don’t know)
I add lots of cream to my coffee every morning.
When I was a kid, I never had an imaginary friend.
I don’t like cherries — the fruit and anything that is cherry flavored.
My Answers to the 5 Questions (that you probably also never knew about me)
- What do you value most and why?
As I get older, I have been finding that love is the most valuable thing that we can possess. To have loved or be loved is probably the best feeling in the world. To experience love equates to greater happiness, greater motivation, and ultimately a higher success rate in life. Love is everything.
2. Can you think of any funny incident from your school days? Which one?
I actually can’t remember any funny incident from when I was in school. I will have to think about this some more.
3. How would you want your loved ones to remember you?
This is such a great question. What kind of legacy do I want to leave behind? How do I want my children to remember me? I want them to remember me as someone who is loyal towards those I care about. I want them to remember me as someone who is eternally optimistic, being a beacon of hope in the darkness. But most of all, I want them to remember me as someone who stands firm against adversity and hatred and someone who is not afraid to express even the most controversial of opinions.
4. Have you ever experienced any kind of supernatural thing?
When I was younger, I could sometimes feel ghosts in the room with me. Even today, I sometimes feel as if there is another supernatural being lurking in the shadows, watching everything. Logically, I believe that there is no such thing and is simply a product of watching too many semi-scary horror movies…
5. Do you believe in God?
I believe in myself. I believe in nature. I believe in the universe. I’d like to believe that there is something that is out there watching over us, because that means that there is a purpose and we aren’t all empty vacuous creatures who are here one moment, and then gone the next.
My Questions for You (and yes, that means YOU)
- What is your earliest childhood memory?
- If you were given a time machine for Christmas, would you use it? And would you travel to the past or the future?
- What do you most want for Christmas this year?
- What is your favorite drink?
- What do you hope to accomplish with your blog?
My Best Post So Far… (time for #selfpromosaturday)
One post that I enjoyed writing is Life Lessons From My Korean Grandma. It is a tribute to someone who I have admired all of my life.
Nominations (and I don’t think anyone saw this coming)
For this one, I am going to do the same thing thing that Savs did in her Mystery Blogger Award post. I will leave it open. It is an open invitation to anyone who follows me or to a stray who happened to stumble upon my site. I only ask that you link to this post, or let me know in the comments below, if you do choose to take part. I’d love to read your answers to my questions and get to know you better.