I was nominated for The Small Joys Tag by the wonderful Catarina. Thank you Catarina! Go check out her blog by clicking here. She blogs about skincare, makeup, travel, and food. Recently, she posted a picture of this seaweed potatoes and pumpkin dish that makes my taste buds salivate. I really need to learn how to make that dish!
Only Three Rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. List fifteen of your small joys!
3. Nominate five other blogger friends who bring you joy!
My Small Joys
(These are listed in no particular order).
- The anticipation of a new book to read
See also: 10 Sizzling Books to Read Before the End of 2020 to see what books I will be reading over the next two months!
2. Sitting down to write a blog post while drinking tea from my favorite trusty mug
See also: 5 Best Reasons Why You Should Drink Tea to read about my love affair with tea!
3. Going on nature walks with the kids
See also: I Went for a Walk and Found Something Totally Unexpected! to see what interesting thing I found!
4. Getting a new refrigerator
See also: What happens when the refrigerator breaks…. You can imagine I was thrilled to finally get a new refrigerator!
5. Eating a nutella sandwich
See also: 5 Easy Meals You Can Make Out of Your Pantry though I wouldn’t mind eating nutella everyday!
6. Waking up and making a cup of coffee before work
See also: sadly, nothing
7. Writing a new blog post every day
See also: Why Do I Blog? to learn why I started blogging again during the pandemic!
8. Making myself a bowl of cereal for breakfast
See also: 4 Best Reasons Why Cereal is the Best Breakfast for Busy Mornings to learn why I love cereal so much!
9. My daughter
See also: Dear Daughter — A Letter to My Daughter During Covid-19 to learn about my hopes and dreams for her!
10. My son
See also: A Letter to My Quarantine Baby On National Sons Day to learn about my hopes and dreams for him!
11. Being Hapa
See also: 5 Best Things About Being Half Korean to see what I love most about being Hapa!
12. Being inspired to write
See also: When inspiration hits in the most unusual of places… to learn about the beginnings of a children’s book I hope to write one day!
13. Not having a phone glued to my hand 24/7
See also: How I Spontaneously Cut Down Screen Time to learn how I went from being constantly on my phone to only using it a total of two to three hours a day!
14. Eating an avocado
See also: The Five Best Reasons Why You Should Eat an Avocado Everyday to learn what my favorite food is!
15. Being nominated for awards!
Bloggers Who Spark Joy
(Again, in no particular order)
- Mind. Beauty. Simplicity — This is a must-read blog for anyone wanting to pursue minimalism.
- Gazer of Books — This is a blog for anyone who loves books.
- Nourish — This blog satisfies my food cravings. I need to try their Enchiladas recipe soon.
- Tales of the Rebooted Realigned Mom — An awesome lifestyle blog written from the point of view from a woman who’s been given a second chance at life.
- My Meals Are On Wheels — Another blog filled with delicious recipes. Can you tell I’m hungry?